Sharing passwords in your team made easy
Password manager for teams that protects the privacy and safety of your data.
Plans and Pricing
Choose the right plan for you.
How it works
Secure your passwords. Save your time. Share passwords efficiently.
Secure your passwords
Secure online web app
- Log in from anywhere
- Generate passwords based on your requirements
- Store your passwords in a completely secure environment
Save your time
- Easily access your passwords
- Auto-suggests passwords for the site you’re on
- Auto-fill with one click
- Connect with your team, clients and contacts
- Set permissions for each item
- Share passwords and notes securely
- Spread passwords efficiently with multi-tier sharing
- Synchronized updates and edits for every single item
Solve all of your password problems
Become secure in 5,4,3,...
- Create a secure Master Password that you won’t forget and sign up to PassCamp.
- Store your passwords in the web app.
- Install browser extension for ultimate time-saving (optional).
- Add your team for secure password sharing.
- Sit back and relax. Forget all your password worries. Forever. We’ve got you covered.
Security you can trust
Your security is at the heart of what we do. The sensitive data you store in PassCamp is secured with the most advanced technologies out there:
- AES-256 symmetric encryption
- RSA asymmetric encryption
- Zero-knowledge proof
- SRP 6A authentication
- 2-factor authentication
- PBKDF2 algorhitm
- SHA-256 hashing
- Centralized blockchain
Never lose a password again
PassCamp history log tracks all the changes you or your contacts made to your passwords and you can always view old versions of your passwords.
Super easy to use
Every step you take, every click you make has been designed, tested, polished and tested again.
PassCamp password manager for teams was designed and thoroughly tested by certified UX/UI experts. To make this journey as easy as possible for you.
The Game Changer
The first password manager for teams ever to give you an unlimited number of guests that can be added to your team.
Invite your clients to create their free PassCamp Personal accounts and add them to your team as guests.
Set permissions on who the guests will be able to collaborate with in your team (e.g. project managers).
Guest is a heavy user of PassCamp? Share one of your Teams licenses and convert the guest to a Premium user, so they can unlock full capabilities of PassCamp.
Your license can then be revoked at any time.