We are happy to get back to you with groundbreaking news! These last few months were extremely busy for us, but thanks to this you, our lovely PassCampers, will see some major improvements to your favorite password manager.
- Safari browser extension is now Live!
- Additional security measures against cyber attacks
- Scaled servers for both the web app and website
- Unique Guest Feature added to Teams and Enterprise plans
- Additional three additional onboarding videos, for even easier start of the journey
- Launched a new Partner Program for affiliates, distributors and white-label solutions
- Created a central Help Center for all the questions and help you might need
- Moved our blog from Medium to PassCamp.com, so everything from password management to educational content would be easier for you to find
- You talk to us, we hear you! PassCamp Personal free (forever) plan can now store up 25 passwords (up from 10)
- Expanded Pricing page for a better view of features that come with each plan
- To remember your device for two-factor authentication on PassCamp browser extension, a check mark will have to be marked (unmarked on default)
- Browser extension Auto-fill fixes
- Added a window to choose the version of PassCamp you are logging in to, in web app and browser extension (Teams or Personal)
- Fixed the button links in some of the service emails
- Fixed a bug where a button wouldn’t work in Firefox private mode
- Tags for improved item navigation and password management
- User groups for an easier team and contact management
- Have some ideas on what should we work on next? Let us know in the feedback page!
We have some big news coming up soon! Follow us on Twitter (@PassCamp) and Facebook (@PassCamp) to get all the updates and new first. Or sign up to our Newsletter and get all the updates and educational content directly to your mailbox. Stay tuned!
Written by Arvydas Vaitkus, marketing manager at Adeo Web
All images © Robertas Zigmantavičius