PassCamp team is happy to be back with some big and exciting news! For the last 3 months we were extremely focused on developing PassCamp for Teams and we are glad to announce that the long-awaited Teams version is going live! Along with additional updates like major overhaul of the main app, even more user-friendly interface and much, much more!
- Added onboarding tips and videos to the main PassCamp app, to make the start of your camping journey even easier
- Pricing plans added to PassCamp.com
- PassCamp for Teams is now live! With this, we have a ton of new features for your team, such as:
- Admin dashboard
- Closed environment for your team
- Team user password reset
- Browser Extensions for Teams
- 60 day free trial for every new team. Try it, test it, keep it!
- We have migrated to Google Cloud servers — your sensitive information has never been more secure and accessible, just for you!
- Updated PassCamp.com with new features, pricing and some stylistic updates
- Updated all of our service and notification emails to provide more clarity for the users
- Updated contact invite process to be more intuitive for new users
- Updated Sign Up process, so that new users could find the plan they need easier
- Fixed a bug where an incorrect error message was displayed when attempting to log in with incorrect credentials
- Fixed minor token generating bug, when user experienced inconsistencies when logged in to multiple devices
- Fixed bug where pending invites screen wouldn’t refresh automatically
- Other minor bug fixes
- Safari extension is being built in our workshop as you’re reading this!
- Premium version of PassCamp Personal coming soon!
Would you like to learn more about cyber security, get special promotions and the latest news from PassCamp?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Written by Arvydas Vaitkus, marketing manager at Adeo Web
All images © Robertas Zigmantavičius